A holiday, no matter where you spent it, or what’s your budget, you must make a small plan for it. I thought of 8 things to do this summer (And I will actually make it):
- Don’t make any plans for one day:) if you have a day off in the middle of the week (as I have right now) make your plan in the morning when you are rested, enjoy a coffee for 2 hours, speak on the phone for another 2 hours with friends and than think about your health, I mean how your body is actually doing. Is it perfectly healthy? If no, then do something about it to improve its current state. Continue your day with a walk to the market and feel the street vibes (even if you live in a small neighborhood in Bucharest).
- Go to a festival I have chosen for this summer a local festival “Summerwell”. I am not sure how is going to be, cause I’ve never been to any previous edition. You will find there great music, interesting people. Check the Festival here: https://summerwell.ro/).
- Go to the sea side for 3 days – I cannot fin a reason to stay more at the Black sea:)
- Enjoy the weekends in your favorite night club in Bucharest (I’m not going to say which one is mine, cause I don’t wan’t to advertise it).
- Participate to your best friends weddings (even if you don’t know if they will ever return the joy when it will happen to you also).
- Eat blueberries (I loooove blueberries!!)
- Get some tan at the swimming pool, but don’t exaggerate with that. Burning skin is overrated.
- Take some tango lessons (I’m starting in July)
Follow me and at the end of summer I will let you know if I accomplished the entire list.